My First Day at the School

My first day in the school is unforgettable for me, i was 5 years old and i had expected that day for long time because i wanted to have books, notebooks, uniforms, homeworks and friends like other children. That day i arrived early to my classroom and i met who later would be my best friend in my childhood, her name is Ana. As soon as we met, we played and enjoyed a lot knowing the place. Up until then, I had thought that all was just fun, but, oh surprise! Inmediatly we began class and the next thing i discovered was that wasn´t so easy and started the problems, however i tried to do my work by myself and was exciting to know i was able to do it, My teacher congratulated me and finally I got my first good goal, finally, when i finished my first school day I was happy and I couldn´t believe the wonderfull lived experience that day.



domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

A Beautifull Light!!

Today, I´m going to talk you about a original, innovative and passionate person, she is my sweet mom Denis, better called "Chiqui", may be you are wondering why I want to speak about she, and I can just tell you because my friend reminded me that I don´t need look for strange people, I have a fantastic and close example, she isn´t famous or recognized by all people in the city, but yes for the most of needed people, her relatives and friends like a person with vocation and motivation about her job and all her life. In general, she is someone able to spent her time helping others, she doesn´t mind if she is busy in other thing, if anyone is looking for her help, she is there!! She is a psychologist, so, you can imagine if she is someone sensitive and perceptiveness, she is a special person because even though her occupation in the office is one, she doesn´t dedicate only to that, she always is innovating in the way to give help to needed people, she doesn´t fear break schemas, specially if the matter is to find generous donors, she uses her cellphone, sends letters or door to door, I´ll never forget the time when she was organizing a campain to suply Basic things to improve the quality´s life of a lot of needed people who had lost all by war, they were displaced by violence, so she thought in a event, which consisted in a concert with a famous artist, she like a decisive person visited radiostations, published ads in newspapers, she got fliers and created a website to promote the event, the thing you have to know is that she got all without money, only she asked for donations, Could you believe it? to make a long story short, she encouraged all people to go to the event and enjoy it, in exchange, they had to pay for do it and with that money they were contributing to collect fonds, analizing the way how she made the event in record time was amazing! and in the end, It was sucessfull! That´s an example how she is happy making life better always that be possible. If I had the middle of her energy and motivation, I would be happy! She is Light and the thing you have to know is She helps in many ways, for instance, you can see her in the picture offering a talking to women about how they could advance in spite of problems, in that moment she traveled from Valledupar to Cartagena without receiving a pay, all because she considered important that women knew they are able to get all things by themselfs if they wish it.

But she just isn´t light out of home, in our family she solves problems quickly and unexpectedly, so she have teached me to be a better person every day and to give without an interest only in offering to God.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario