My First Day at the School

My first day in the school is unforgettable for me, i was 5 years old and i had expected that day for long time because i wanted to have books, notebooks, uniforms, homeworks and friends like other children. That day i arrived early to my classroom and i met who later would be my best friend in my childhood, her name is Ana. As soon as we met, we played and enjoyed a lot knowing the place. Up until then, I had thought that all was just fun, but, oh surprise! Inmediatly we began class and the next thing i discovered was that wasn´t so easy and started the problems, however i tried to do my work by myself and was exciting to know i was able to do it, My teacher congratulated me and finally I got my first good goal, finally, when i finished my first school day I was happy and I couldn´t believe the wonderfull lived experience that day.



sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Twilight´s Fans


Yesterday, I was organizing information for a report in my job, but I made a mistake when I opened a pop-up ads about Twilight, in my opinion, It´s the series most gripping for long time and for all public, especially young people, It´s based in novels by Stephenie Meyer, so, like I´ve been waiting for “Eclipse”, which is the third film of this serie, I read the blog, which surprised me bacause I hadn´t imagined what fans can do for their favorite actors, It´s incredible! in this case for example, they are camping out of the Nokia Theather by more of a week!! They have been there out since past sunday June 20th and they will be there until next Thursday July 1st, which is premiere´s day, all this effort is because the fans will have the oportunity to see the Eclipse´s celebrities walking on the red carpet, additionaly, They have got a identification in order of arrival, which let them to have preferencial ubication to do it. I wonder if all that effort worth it and if i´m able to do the same for any reason and I believe it wouldn´t be for whatever reason. So finally, I think the movie´s and the main character´s life influences strongly in people, sometimes to do good things, others some foolish things and the worst, It may give bad ideas, which is why Any people act very strange and without a known reason, don´t you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario